Bio Sculpture Gels differing for clients....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have about 30 ladies. Of these the majority of them are on clear base & finishing with flexi-gel. I have some though (including a hairdresser) who can only keep all her nails on if I use clear base & clear as a finishing gel. others are far too rough (like myself) & I can only work with sculptinhg gel as a base gel (flexi finish) - Having flexible & non flexible gels is a must.

I had problems with certain customers nails lifting. Didnt matter what I did they just lifted. Since cleaning all of my clients nails thoroughly with scrub fresh I have been problem free. I used it due to recommendation on this forum & whatevers in it has done the job nicely :)

I wet prep (cuticle remover rather than dry) wash hands, scrubfresh then proceed with gel application. I also makesure that I cap the clients nails as I found that this not being done was resulting in lifts in clients who like to pick at things.
I dont like to cap my nails though because I feel that on me they look too thick so possibly not necessary just something Ive been doing lately :)

Hiya Jacqui, Out of interest is there anything else other than scrubfresh you would like to share with us ie: youve replaced a couple of products with superior ones (what are these process changes / products then ??)
Look forward to your reply xxx

PS Scrubfresh has been working brilliantly now with the last of my troublesome customers....

Glad the Scrubfresh has worked, its soooooo frustrating to be following the process as taught to still experience problems with lifting!!

I no longer use the bio soak-off solution in the salon I use CND D:Solve

I no longer use Bio's nail polish remover or sanitiser in the salon I use CND D:Sperse (although I do still use the sanitiser to clean my brushes and lamps)

I use CND Nail fresh for tidying up any mistakes.

I use Solar oil.

I don't use Bio's cuticle remover or conditioner, the less products used on the nail the less chance of something causing a problem. Even if it is part of the system.

If a new client comes in with very overgrown cuticle I use CND Cuticle-away - but this is very rare.

To those who wish to continue using all of the Bio products that's absolutely fine. I did so for 8 years.

I have had zero problems since making my changes.

Jacqui xx

Hmm will give these a go too. Small changes at a time so I can which if any of the processes cause problems :)

Thanks for all your help... x

Latest posts

Back