Bio Sculpture Gle Lifting -Sculpting & UV Gel Top Coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BROOPS100

Reaction score
HELP! I swapped expecting a miracle cure & didnt get that....

Well Ive swapped over to sculpting gel, 2 coats of which ever colour, followed by a layer of UV Gel Top Coat (from advice found on this forum) & Ive got just as much problems with lifting as I ever did with a couple of my clients. Im getting proper frustrated :0

My layers are just nice (not too thick or too thin). I make sure that a cocktail stick is dragged/traced around the cuticle & wall area to ensure no gel has contact with the skin. (Just a precautionary thing rather than a need). And prior to application the shine is removed from the nail bed.. (All gels are stirred & ive already got 2 new bulbs from Bio) I sometimes gently file the free edge after application but only ever so very lightly (never enough to break the seal)

Where am I going wrong?

Whats your advice to me guys, because right now Im feeling deflated !!! Hummph..
Im not a newbie user of Bio, but I wouldnt consider myself a lifelong expert either...
What else should I be looking at doing?

Latest posts

Back