Bio Sculpture help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

del3

Reaction score
I have a client booked in next week for the removal of a set of Bio sculpture Gels.
I have no experience with Bio sculpture, so can any body please confirm that Bio is a soak off system and will normal product remover or acetone be sufficient?
Thank you
:hug:

Hiya - bio is a soak off gel - using acetone - nice easy product to remove. I always wrap nails and then pop into heated mitts - gel just lifts off nicely.

It is very easy to soak off Bio but buff the surface and free-edge prior to removal to make it even quicker x:)

The proper way to remove Bio is to, as mentioned, buff the shine off the nails then soak cotton or square bits of wipe roll in your acetone and place a piece on the fingernail. Then wrap with foil squares and wait. To speed up the process, wrap a heating pad and towel. If the nails underneath are not damaged (peeling or overfiled) removal is fast. If the nails are damaged, it will take longer. Every 5 to 10 minutes take an orange stick and see if you can scrape bits of it away (without pushing or lifting it with force off of the natural nail.)

Thank you all
:hug:

Latest posts

Back