Bio Sculpture help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah_r

Reaction score
Hi everyone please
Help!! I'm about to do my bio assessment but I can't remember everything step by step!! And I've lost all my notes !!! Does anyone know the step by step for this and also for nail repair ?!!!! Thank you :)

Are you doing the assessment in Clevedon on Monday? If so, me too! What bit are you struggling with? X

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey : mines in fleet but to be honest I'm struggling with all of it and it's been stressing me out for weeks which is so silly! X

Please will you let me now how yours goes and what all you had to do so I feel abit more prepared lol !! Thank you !!! Xx

The assessment was fine actually. Not as stressful as I thought - once I conquered my shaking hands that was! Not so easy to get a good smile line when your hand is shaking all over the place. I had to infill 3 nails, silk repair one nail, sculpt one nail, clear french overlay, pink french overlay and a light pearly colour overlay. It was good and I passed! Yay!

Good luck with yours. I hope it goes well x

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back