Bio Sculpture-mixed up the lids!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladybird

Reaction score
I think I've mixed my lids up of my clear and s-gel!!

I was finishing with what I thought was s-gel but it looked too yellowy- more like clear gel. I've done a couple sets like this and think therefore I have use s-gel on natural nail plate :-(

I'm still not sure which is which!! Anyone any idea how to tell apart??

I'm Waiting on the phone calls saying nails have pinged off!!!

Really annoyed and still trying to wrk out how it happened!

Thanks in advance.

Elaine

This happens to me when I first started, thought I was going mad! But although they didn't admit it, there was a batch with lids mixed for flexi and clear gel and I did have people ringing up :(

S gel definitely has a thicker consistency than clear gel

Is clear more yellow in colour than s-gel normally ? as that is the only way I can tell them apart - getting stressed over this as have clients today and don't want to make mistake again!!

Do you have the black pot? I just looked at the small amount of clear I have in a black pot and yes there is a slight yellow tinge when compared to the S.

Clear gel has a yellowy tinge yes!

They are the new pots so not so easy to see! What started me thinking was when I was putting what I thought was s-gel on French and it looked too yellowy - they are 10g pots too - I think I'm just gonna have to get new pots to put my mind at ease! Well new pot of clear anyway! Thanks for all your replies :)

Take it back into them and ask :)

Do you have an LED lamp? If its Clear it will cure in that lamp & the S Gel wont (in the UK that is....)

I was just about to say that too.... Don't have sgel in new pots yet? X

Latest posts

Back