Bio Sculpture removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busybee32

Reaction score
Help guys please,
I have a new client comng monday who has bio sculpture on and is now wanting shellac instead. I have never had any clients with bio sculpture so am unsure of how to remove this, could anyone please shed some light on removal for me.
Many thanks
Jen xxxxx

Bio can be soaked off with acetone in the usual way. The foil and nail wipe method is the easiest way to remove it. Just be sure to lightly buff the gel to break the seal beforehand.

Soak off takes approximately 15 minutes, and a little longer if the gels have been filled. The gel loosens easily, but can be gently teased off with a pusher if necessary.

The process can be speeded up by placing hands into heated mitts or covering with a warm towel or wheat bag.

HTHs Jen xx

Bio can be soaked off with acetone in the usual way. The foil and nail wipe method is the easiest way to remove it. Just be sure to lightly buff the gel to break the seal beforehand.

Soak off takes approximately 15 minutes, and a little longer if the gels have been filled. The gel loosens easily, but can be gently teased off with a pusher if necessary.

The process can be speeded up by placing hands into heated mitts or covering with a warm towel or wheat bag.

HTHs Jen xx

Wicked Thanks Karen, thats what I thought but I wasn't sure. I always use foil removal so thats not a problem.
Jen xxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back