Bio Sculpture S Gel before or after colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tilda PT

Reaction score
Hi everybody! Just did my trainning with Bio and am a bit confused as i've been told, to first apply base gel, then the colour and then the s gel. But i've seen some posts and videos where they do the s gel first and then the colour??? What is the correct way? Thanks in advance and sorry for any sppeling mistakes as i am Portuguese :)

Have you don't the overlay course?

Anyone can help?? Please

Hi no base first then two coats of colour then S-gel if that's the top coat gel you wish to use...but definitely not applied before colour x

Hi no base first then two coats of colour then S-gel if that's the top coat gel you wish to use...but definitely not applied before colour x
Thank you, thought i was doing it wrong. Don't understand why some technicians do it the other way round???!!!

sorry, don't think i understand the question. I have done the Bio Sculpture training.

They have two different training courses one for just overlays and one for sculpting & overlays I wondered which one you had done.
All the treatment gels go over colour. Sculpting gel or now hard gel is under to build extension.

They have two different training courses one for just overlays and one for sculpting & overlays I wondered which one you had done.
All the treatment gels go over colour. Sculpting gel or now hard gel is under to build extension.
Ahhh right, i get it now. Yes i did the overlay course. Thanks so much, the info has been very helpful. xx

Latest posts

Back