Bio Sculpture Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjk

Reaction score
Hi,I am planning to open a hair/nails/beauty salon in 12 months.I have decided to do some nail training as I did a manicure and pedicure training course some time ago and really enjoyed it.My favourite nail system when I get my own done is Bio Sculpture so have decided that this is the system I would like to use at the salon.If after training I have any talent for it I will do further training and do the nails myself if not at least I will be able to tell a great technician from there knowledge/skills etc at an interview.
Can experienced technicians out there give my any advice on how they rate the bio sculpture training course,plus any other gel courses you think I should look into many thanks xx

For bio sculpture training you'd seem to fall under the Midlands training area. I didn't myself train in the Midlands but in the South. However I heard that the trainer is excellent and very sweet.
Midlands fall under the South for enquiries etc and I know how brilliant they are at looking after their clients!! There is always someone on the end of the line for any queries that you have even if it has been years since you did your initial training! They also give you great advice on the new products that they have - you'll always feel like you are taken care off with Bio Sculpture and I couldn't recommomend a better gel product!

Hi
I think that if you enjoy having BS gels yourself then there is no better advertisement for it !! I work mainly in BS and love it!
I found the training very informative, and I have been working with it for 6 yrs. If I have ever had a problem their educator is superb and they keep up to date with me all the time and with regular weekly emails showing all new products.
I also go to a seminar maybe once a year with them just to keep my education up to scratch which is great and you meet with other techs which because I work on my own is invaluable.
Maybe look into other gel systems too .. but I can't recommend any other as I don't work with anything else ... have never needed to as BS offers everything I need !!
HTH !! x:)x

Have you looked into shellac, gelish and minx. These are all very popular treatments at the present
Shellac and minx are through sweet squared and gelish is through nail harmony uk. Both are great products (nail harmony have excellent customer service)
They require a mani & pedi cert and offer training days which are great for trouble shooting etc
These are great for natural nail clients!
Hth's
:hug:

Hi,I am planning to open a hair/nails/beauty salon in 12 months.I have decided to do some nail training as I did a manicure and pedicure training course some time ago and really enjoyed it.My favourite nail system when I get my own done is Bio Sculpture so have decided that this is the system I would like to use at the salon.If after training I have any talent for it I will do further training and do the nails myself if not at least I will be able to tell a great technician from there knowledge/skills etc at an interview.
Can experienced technicians out there give my any advice on how they rate the bio sculpture training course,plus any other gel courses you think I should look into many thanks xx

Sorry, I also trained in the South, in Fleet with Ester, she is fantastic.

Phone Bio Sculpture & get them to recommend someone in your area, at least that way the teacher comes recommended.
You will love it.....

Latest posts

Back