Bio Sculpture training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malea423

Reaction score
I am having a bit of a difficult time with trying to get training on Bio Sculpture. There is only one rep in the area and she does not seem to return emails.

I am a Tech in the USA, so in school I had the chance to work with gel products and understand the process, however it was not on Bio Sculpture. I love everything that I hear about the product, and still want to move forward. I noticed that a training video comes with the kit.

Has anyone seen the training DVD? Do you think it is a product that could be self taught by an experienced tech?

Finally, they talk about a no-chip manicure with this product. Does anyone use the color gels for that or is it just another way for Bio Sculpture to refer to a gel over-lay?

Sorry...lot of questions, and I hate to put out so much money without knowing this stuff...thanks in advance for all your help and advice!

Malea

Has anyone seen the training DVD? Do you think it is a product that could be self taught by an experienced tech?

Finally, they talk about a no-chip manicure with this product. Does anyone use the color gels for that or is it just another way for Bio Sculpture to refer to a gel over-lay?

Sorry...lot of questions, and I hate to put out so much money without knowing this stuff...thanks in advance for all your help and advice!

Malea

Hi I am bio trained (and LOVE it), but I am from Australia so can't really help much with the training, sorry.

As for the DVD- it was used as a part of the training but IMO it is no where near enough information to ully train with, if that makes sense.

The non chip manicure is pretty much another way to say gel overlay. Once you train with Bio you will realise just how many gels they have, and the many many uses of them all.

I trained in the UK my bio sculpture trainer said the DVD wasn't very good and she didn't use it when training the class I was in

Thank you for the responses. After reading the responses I emailed Bio Sculpture directly. That same day the trainer contacted me and appoligized. There was an issue with emails. I am looking forward to training with her!

It was handled wonderfully! Great customer service! I am looking forward to working with such a supportive company.

Thank you for the responses. After reading the responses I emailed Bio Sculpture directly. That same day the trainer contacted me and appoligized. There was an issue with emails. I am looking forward to training with her!

It was handled wonderfully! Great customer service! I am looking forward to working with such a supportive company.

Hi I am also in the US as well and have used bio for about 3 years now. It is an amazing product and the company does have wonderful customer service. Glad you got it resolved!

The Bio Sculpture corporate office is always available to help you with any application questions you need even after you've had training. Not only is it a great product, the head of the department of education and her staff are always there to help. They are located in Irvine, CA.

They are going to discontinue the international training manual as well as the DVD in the U.S.A. so I would not refer to it. The instructions are not the same as what you'll learn in your Bio Boot Camp class. It will only make the process more difficult for you.

The Bio gels are perfect for no chip mani's and pedi's.

Hope this info helps

Latest posts

Back