Bio Sculpture training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Sleepinbeauty said that if you do bio training you don't need to do the shellac training, does anyone know if this is true for opi gel color too? Thanks

I only use Bio Sculpture and for the moment, I have no plans to introduce any other products - I love it! This summer has been really busy with it.

It is definitely not cheap but the quality is amazing and I'm getting new clients converting over from L&P and Shellac all the time.

Only thing that would make it perfect would be a quicker service time (led lamp, 5 finger cure lamp or any other solution) although I understand that a CND lamp works well with Bio so that's my next investment. Their training is fantastic too.

i used hard gels before bio and have to say i havent missed them!! bio does everything that my clients need, i love all the different top coats for each nail type, it makes it different to all the rest!

i would say though that although i found the training good i dont think it is enough if you have just started out in nails, you would need lots of practice before you felt confident and could rectify problems as they arose xx

Latest posts

Back