Bio Sculpture trolley, CND It Bag, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelleConnor

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I have posted a few times recently about trolleys but with not much help or answers.
I have searched salon geek and read through the biggest mobile trolley thread but Roo trolleys mainly overwhelm that thread and I dont like them too much.
I brought a Roo Imperial Monsoon trolley about 3 weeks ago and im finding it way too heavy to carry around.
I am now looking for a soft case and while googling I came across the previous Bio Sculpture Trolleys and the CND It bag... These are both exactly what I am looking for but from what I read they are basically limited editions and are no longer produced.
Does anyone know where I can get one like it?

Thanks x

Ah I've just got rid of my bio one! You may have to keep an eye out on eBay and hope one may come up xx

I have just had a quick look on ebay and there is a bio sculpture trolley on there ending in 6 days :) have a search. x:biggrin:

I have a spare Bio Sculpture Trolley, does that make me greedy ;) No idea if I'm keeping it for a rainy day or whether I'd sell it ??!

I have just had a quick look on ebay and there is a bio sculpture trolley on there ending in 6 days :) have a search. x:biggrin:

Yeah I have seen that and I am not sure whether to purchase or not because I dont offer Bio Sculpture, I asked if the branding could be removed and she said now as its in the canvas.

I have a spare Bio Sculpture Trolley, does that make me greedy ;) No idea if I'm keeping it for a rainy day or whether I'd sell it ??!

That my dear makes you lucky lol

i thought that actually. i looked at the listing and thought it was a lovely looking trolley, but yes the branding is what put me off as i use all things CND lol

looks like a great trolley though which is a shame :(

Do you still have it?

Do you still have it?

Just so you know, the poster you've quoted has been absent from the site since 2015, and that selling and buying of items, products or equipment is not allowed on Salon Geek in any event.

Just so you know, the poster you've quoted has been absent from the site since 2015, and that selling and buying of items, products or equipment is not allowed on Salon Geek in any event.
Thanks. I don't want to buy it!

Latest posts

Back