Bio Sculpture web site - sculpting with fibreglass

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pippadoodle

Reaction score
Have just checked out the new look website for Bio Sculpture. I like the idea of sculpting using fibreglass. Just wondering if any of you use this method using Calgel, how does it compare for strength as opposed to using forms.

Have just checked out the new look website for Bio Sculpture. I like the idea of sculpting using fibreglass. Just wondering if any of you use this method using Calgel, how does it compare for strength as opposed to using forms.

Hi mate

Not used it with calgel but did used to do it with bio BOY IS IT FIDDLY !

Worth a go to try it out though, i also use to struggle with getting a nice c curve i spose that comes with practise !

I know Zingara likes her silk scuplts, im sure she'll offer some good tips !

AMb x

Thanks Amb, am dying to have a go just to give it a try. Never seen it done in this way. Looks like im going to have a fiddly evening later..:hug:

Hiya....yep Amber is right. I love my Bio silk sculpts (pics in my gallery if you want a nosey) I absolutely detested them to start with when I trained with Bio first, but then went on a sculpting workshop and picked up a few tricks.
I now generally sculpt with silk, but without a form.

I'm sure Fibreglass will work well too, I shall have to 'steal' some from my Fabric Kit to have a go!

Main thing to remember is flash cure it for 10 seconds to start with and pinch the FE slightly with pinching tweezers and you get a lovely C-curve. It doesn't affect the natural nail but really does help shape the enhancement. From there you can then build you apex and a lovely strong enhancement.

Hope this helps...pm me if you have any questions!

Latest posts

Back