Bio Sculpture's Bio Technician's Trolley Case

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjg1

Reaction score
Hey!
Has anyone got/tried this? If so what's it like?! Ive been using a 3 tier trolley but its rubbish! It fell over yesterday and now one of the silly locks on it has bent out of place! I was only moaning about it in a thread a few days ago!
I like the look of the Bio one but can't really see properly from the photo of it in the brochure. Would be good for the gels tho by the look of it!
Let me know what you think or if there is one you can recommend!
Thank you x :biggrin:

Right my box has given up! The bottom of the middle bit fell thru yesterday! Don't know what one to get next. Any ideas much appreciated! X

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

I've heard they're brill but they completely sold out in weeks! I'm on the waiting list for the next batch! X

Ok thank u. Think I may put myself on waiting list too then lol. When you get it let me know what you think as u will probably get it before me :)

Saw them at Beauty North and they are FAB.
Loads of room for gels and equipment. Really liked the fact that you can easily get 2 lamps in the top compartment as well as load of other stuff such as towels.

Only problem is I am not mobile and really couldn't justify buying one even when they were offering 'shop soiled' ones at £50. :-(.

If you ring to order, why not ask if they have any of the shop soiled ones left?

Ok will do! X

I have one of these and have used it for 18 months mobile and yes it has a few wear and tear signs on it but it is very good and much lighter than the metal ones.

I bought mine from beauty boxes, unbranded ;)

I ordered the bio trolley earlier this week to be told it just went out of stock half an hour earlier. Never mind I went on beautybox.co.uk and got myself the exact same trolley case without the biosculpture logo on for a £1 cheaper and it is FAB!! Arrived the next day, I just wish I had bought one ages ago as it has made my life so much easier this week.

Brilliant thanks guys. I will order one lol x

Latest posts

Back