Bio Slimming or Shrinking Violet body wraps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there

I looked at Bio Slimming last year. I was not impressed with the price or, to be honest, the results that I had seen.

I have had amazing results with Shrinking Violet Body Wrap. It is much more comfortable for the clients and for me, is a no brainer.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Jane

Hi there can you tell me if this would be suitable to do mobile?
where i can buy it, and how is the course?
thankyou

Hi BB I did answer your question on the other thread..if you would like to PM your email address I will be more than happy to send you details x :)

I have been using Bioslimming now for 3 weeks. I have had great reviews on my facebook page The Beauty Lounge At The Imperial Hotel | Facebook The results have varied from 4 inches to 18 inches. Its not just for inches loss wrap, I have seen great results on stretch marks and cellulite.

I am fully booked with wraps for the next couple of weeks. I am very pleased so far :)

Its not just for inches loss wrap, I have seen great results on stretch marks and cellulite.

To keep the info correct...nor is SV and has more of the active ingredient :D

Last edited:
I have been using Bioslimming now for 3 weeks. I have had great reviews on my facebook page The Beauty Lounge At The Imperial Hotel | Facebook The results have varied from 4 inches to 18 inches. Its not just for inches loss wrap, I have seen great results on stretch marks and cellulite.

I am fully booked with wraps for the next couple of weeks. I am very pleased so far :)

hi. can you tell me how this product works on silver and pink stretch marks ??? how does it repair the skin matrix and promote cell growth ? also can i ask how it works on cellulite and the how it pulls the fat globules from the muscle fibre , which causes cellulite orange peel look ??? very interested in that can you please explain fully what you mean xxx :D:D:D

Hi : I am interested in cellulite machines .Can any one recommend a machine that is good in treating cellulite and does not cost a colossal amount of money to purchases .

To keep the info correct...nor is SV and has more of the active ingredient :D

I think you are missing something vital here. SV and Bioslimming contain different ingredients, so to say that SV has more of "the" active ingredient is trivial if SV are the only ones using it.

You make it sound like there is only one "active ingredient" that these types of products can use and the one with the most wins when in fact its far from correct.

SV and Bioslimming contain Different Active ingredients and work in there own ways, they cant be compared based on the quantity of a particular ingredient.

To bring it back to SV's Active Ingredient I have done some research and have found some interesting data on the side effects.

The Adverse Effects of Phosphatidylcholine | eHow.com

I havent used either of these products but I feel people should have the correct facts on which to base their decision :D

Hi Craig Taylor Beauty and welcome to salon geek.

The article you have posted is relevant from when phosphatidylcholine was in the old "flab jabs" and was injected. This is now banned for use by therapists.

phosphatidylcholine taken internally can only be issued medically by Dr's (ie for some conditions such as fat around the liver, xanthomas high Cholestrol etc). The article refers to medical usage strength and carries all possible side effects as do all drugs. (however, in France for example, they do take capsules...not allowed here unless under medical supervision)

phosphatidylcholine applied topically and in a much lower dosage is allowed and all of our formula has been passed and safe to use by the relevant authorities.

Would also add we do have contra's for those using ie those allergic to soya, pregnant women, post surgery etc etc etc

Other ingredients are Cypress, Juniper and Lavender essential oils for toning, slimming and firming.I apologise if I sounded confusing. Do you use any type of wrap in your salon ?

I would not dream to diss any other products and never would.

Can you tell me if the "Active thermal ingredient" in Bio slimming is phosphatidylcholine ??

Last edited:
Does anyone know of anywhere that does shrinking violet in the Hampshire area?
Thanks C x

Hi
Do you do shrinking violet? If so where are you based please?
Thanks cx

Hi Claire..If you want to PM me your email address I will check for you x

Sorry didn't read properly..I am the distributor but can find you a therapist

Last edited:

The article you have posted is relevant from when phosphatidylcholine was in the old "flab jabs" and was injected. This is now banned for use by therapists.

phosphatidylcholine taken internally can only be issued medically by Dr's (ie for some conditions such as fat around the liver, xanthomas high Cholestrol etc). The article refers to medical usage strength and carries all possible side effects as do all drugs. (however, in France for example, they do take capsules...not allowed here unless under medical supervision)

phosphatidylcholine applied topically and in a much lower dosage is allowed and all of our formula has been passed and safe to use by the relevant authorities.

Would also add we do have contra's for those using ie those allergic to soya, pregnant women, post surgery etc etc etc

Other ingredients are Cypress, Juniper and Lavender essential oils for toning, slimming and firming.I apologise if I sounded confusing. Do you use any type of wrap in your salon ?

Can you tell me if the "Active thermal ingredient" in Bio slimming is phosphatidylcholine ??
Hi, so does phosphatidylcholine work differently when it is applied topically compared to when its injected?

Hi Moosebat,
To avoid any confusion or misunderstanding - BIOSLIMMING products DO NOT contain ANY phosphatidylcholine.
For a list of the Active Ingredients which are contained in BIOSLIMMING please click the link and look under "Products" Bioslimming in Salon treatment

well, I will be placing an order with SV in the near future, I am excited in seeing the fantastic results with this treatment:p

Thank you Honey :D

Hi Moosebat,

Just been having a look at the professional products and wondering how many treatments you would expect to get out of 1 500ml super salon size? (just trying to compare profits)

Not sure if you missed my previous question;

"Does phosphatidylcholine work differently when it is applied topically compared to when its injected? "

Thanks
Craig

25ml is the average per client for a full body although with the larger client you will need to use more.

Not quite sure what you mean by working differently. Phosphat breaks down fat. If it is used in a medical setting then it will obviously be far stronger and concentrated. You would not have the oils etc added as it is being used in a different way.

If you would care to email me [email protected] I can send you all the relevant information. I would have emailed you directly but you do not seem to be registered on the site unless under a different name ?

Hi all,
I am trained in BIoslimming and have had fab results and lots of very happy clients. Been using it since march and have been busy with it. I have already posted about how pleased I am with this treatment so I won't go on but I admit I have tried the sv to compare and yes I did lose cms but in my opinion the BIoslimming is superior in terms of how amazing my skin feels after it and I lose more cms with it too. It is a very powerful detox and I am incredibly thirsty following the treatment as it is obviously working to flush out and break down toxins.
I had a brand new client in the other day who didn't even want measured she had it done at Harvey nics London and loved how it makes her feel she said it really helps to firm her skin and reduce cellulite. She has booked one a week for the next 6 weeks and is using the homecare. I would agree!
The active ingredients are completely different to sv all the info is on the BIoslimming website for anyone to read.
Bottom line - excuse the pun - people will always have preferences regards to products and treatments so there will always be debate but it's good to be able to get opinions and info about new treatments. Salon geek is my beauty bible!!
:D

Latest posts

Back