Biosculpture Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karentriff

Reaction score
I have just popped into the salon where I have just started to work two days a week to check what is in for me tomorrow. I have a lady for a set of p & w using gel. I use Light Elegance but they told me this lady refuses to have anything but Biosculpture and that they keep a jar of it just for her. She said "She likes No 7" well at least that's what I think she said.
Would someone please be kind enough to step me through how to use this gel. I have never used it before and I want to make sure I do the right thing. Also what does the number 7 represent? Is that a colour? Maybe I am just assuming the appointment was for p & w and she has colour.
Thanks in Advance
Karen

NO 7 is called candy floss pink and is quite common for clients that have this a the pink base and then french white on the tip.

Just one question: - would you be insured to use Bio if you arent trained in it?

Thanks for that. I didn't have to stipulate which products I use when I took out my insurance. I think things may be a bit more lax in Aussie. I didn't even have to show my qualifications. I only had to give name and location of my business and list the services I carry out. Over here our industry is not regulated like yours and unqualified people can easily purchase products without proof of training with a particular company.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back