BioSculpture Non-porous soft gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annasmum

Reaction score
One of my clients is a stylist. Have tried both Shellac and Gelish on her. She doesn't always wear gloves when colouring hair so the soft gels stain terribly on her. I have heard that this isn't a problem with biosculpture soft gels. Is there any truth in it? I wasn't even aware they did soft gels. Any comments would be appreciated.

Although Bio Sculpture (soak off) gels are indeed non-porous, I would imagine that applying hair colour without wearing gloves may not be enough protection to stop them from discolouring.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for your answer :hug:. I have been looking into BioSculpture a little more now and am quite intrigued by their soak off gels. Can you customize them i.e. different for very weak, flexible nails compared to hard, fairly thick nails? It's rather pricey to just keep trying all these different gels. So I'd rather get a little more feedback first.

Bio offer a variety of base gels, which can be used according to the condition of the nails, for example: clear gel, s-gel, flexi-gel, sealer gel, free edge gel, sculpture gel, as well as a UV gel.

You probably already know that you will not be able to purchase Bio Sculpture Gels until you have completed training with them, but they do offer conversion courses if you already use another gel system.

For info, we also have a Bio social group on the site, which you may wish to join at some point. There are lots of Bio specific threads in the group to help answer some questions.

Latest posts

Back