Biosculpture returned item

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

july

Reaction score
Hi, I've placed an order with Bio last week, amongst other pots I've ordered Snow White -I've double checked with her that it comes with instructions -which she confirmed it did. When the parcel arrived, they;ve posted a No 1 instead of Snow White, d'oh!!!! So, I've called them, they've sent me an envelope to place No 1 in for return and they've delivered a Snow White. I've sent No 1 back recorded BUT today I've received a call from Bio stating that No 1 sent back has been open and they will chage it to my account!!! :irked: :irked: How can this happen? I called them back (they only left a message on my phone) and said I didn't open it, didn't break the seal and posted it as I've received it. They said they'll call me back, but they didn't yet.
Did anybody have this happening to them??
July

I would not accept this and would insist they do not charge it to my account!!

I can't understand why such a big company make such a song and dance about things like this. The fact of the matter is that you got the wrong pot and even if you DID open it, it's still the wrong one and you should be able to return it without question.

I have had a few issues like this with Bio Sculpture. I've ordered items to discover they aren't in the box, but I've been charged and when I've phoned to let them know, I've been accused of being "mistaken" and this is "very unusual" and "I packed the box myself and I know I put it in there"....

What do you say to that????.... This happened a few times and I end up getting so annoyed and for this reason I decided to change systems so rang Creative in Dublin and WOW the difference.. it's the same with Young nails, they are brilliant.

I still use Bio, as I love their product, but I do find their customer service needs to be improved

I had a client in just this week with the same issue. She ordered 5 colors and checked them all when they arrived. One of them was the wrong color - but because she opened it to check the colors - the refused to return it!

How ridiculous is that!

Latest posts

Back