Biotouch feather touch eyebrows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BB1990

Reaction score
Hi has anyone done a course in semi permanent eyebrows with a company called biotouch? Im looking to do the feather touch eyebrows is it worth doing? Thanks!

Hi. Can't say I've seen any by them. If your keen on learning hairstrokes check out the gallery on Tracy Fensome's website. She offers 1-1,2-1 training. www.tracyfensome.co.uk

I haven't heard of the Biotouch course you have mentioned OP but I can recommend Tracy both personally and professionally. She is well known within the industry, an experienced VTCT trainer and excellent technician.

Edit:
I have just googled to find out more because I am familiar with Biotouch but not courses in the UK neither had I heard of Feathertouch, I assumed it was a name given to hairstroke.

I have seen that it is permanent make up, but a hand tool technique, it is a 1 day course and here is my professional opinion.

A 1 day course is not even long enough for you to grasp the necessary basics such as hygiene, blood borne training and anatomy, let alone colour theory, application etc.

Hand tool is an advanced application technique, I use it and have studied in several handblade techniques, my latest one that I have chosen as my preferred method I have been working on for a year. I am an experienced technician.
I sincerely hope that this is not being offered as a stand alone training, this is not going to give you the skills you require except if you are an already accomplished technician.

I don't feel that obtaining a license to practise or insurance would be possible following such a short course :-(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back