Bitten nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angeldust39

Reaction score
i have a client who has severely bitten nails, so much so they are imbedded into the fingertip, i have tried using a natural nail tip and also cutting the free edge out to fit into her nail snugly, has anyone any better ideas she said she has had sculpting and also acrylics but with little or no nail there as has bitten them so badly only half nail bed there and as i am only at present trained in gels (still doing the other courses one after the other) can someone give a little advice on best way to do this i have had bitten nails but never as bad as this :irked:

Try sculpting with gels.
Anna has awesome picture tutorial that will help you.
I had client like that and we started out with sculpting,now she is NNO and her nails look beautiful.
Click here Polished.ca I Contact Us

Try sculpting with gels.
Anna has awesome picture tutorial that will help you.
I had client like that and we started out with sculpting,now she is NNO and her nails look beautiful.
Click here Polished.ca I Contact Us

Thank you lana i had a look at the pictorial and it was great, i came away with more knowledge that i would never have thought of doing, i have not done gel sculpting yet it is my next course to do as have just completed my diploma in just gels and also nail maintenence, next is diploma in gel sculpting and i know this one is harder than most and will take longer but it is the one i am wanting to do the most as know will be a challenge, i sculpt on my own nails but still need more practice and shown where i am going wrong but the course will show that to me, just like the gel one did. many many thanks

xxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back