Black nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessicaDavies

Reaction score
A women wants nail extensions but painted black. Just want to make sure if its the clear false tip i use? when i do them on myself i use clear, but is that right? i never covered this at college, Just white tips.

An can i use gel instead of acrylic for the infill? thanks xx

Are you re-balancing her nails? If she has L&P you can use gel to rebalance but it is not the ideal situation. If the client is happy with it then it is possible to layer the two, but make sure the surface of the L&P has been buffed with a 180 file before applying the gel to it.

You can use any kind of tip you want under the black paint. Personally I wouldn't use clear but would give her the option of a natural coloured tip.

I dont know what im doing yet until i get there. Shes telling me things but not really making sense, so im just making sure i have everything for when i get there. An so i know what im doing.

Why wouldnt you use a clear tip? is that just your preference to when you do a nail paint on nail extensions?
But i will give the option for a natural nail. x

I dont know what im doing yet until i get there. Shes telling me things but not really making sense, so im just making sure i have everything for when i get there. An so i know what im doing.

Why wouldnt you use a clear tip? is that just your preference to when you do a nail paint on nail extensions?
But i will give the option for a natural nail. x

I wouldn't use a clear tip because then you limit the client in her choices. If you use a natural coloured tip then she now has two choices. If she tires of the black she can go natural or wear another colour. Plus it looks fake to see the colour showing through the clear tip underneath the nail, in my opinion, and I am not into FAKE looking nails.

Oh right. I will do that seems better choice of tip. Thanks, been great help x

Latest posts

Back