Blackpool!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurensbeauty

Reaction score
So me and my partner are going blackpool for our 5 year anniversary on 12th September, last year we did the pleasure beach so don't really want to again, same as madamme tussauds.

can anyone recommend anything nice to do?

thanks💕

Have you been to the Blackpool tower? It's great in there, they have a circus which I've seen twice :) plus they have the ballroom xx

Have you been to the Blackpool tower? It's great in there, they have a circus which I've seen twice :) plus they have the ballroom xx

omg a circus! is it on all the time?! I wanna go now haha xx

The circus is great......no animals, brilliant acts! Look online to pre-book tickets.

The circus is great......no animals, brilliant acts! Look online to pre-book tickets.

Yes the circus is fab and very entertaining :) would definitely recommend xx

Have a look at the listings for Stanley park see if there's any bands or festivals on - they do some really good free events there in summer.

There's a really nice restaurant - west coast rock cafe - above the jewellers next to pizza express across from winter gardens - american diner type of place.

Latest posts

Back