Bleach and deposit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whirlybird

Reaction score
Hi, I would like some advice please on bleach and deposit products.

You need to be more specific.
What is I you want to know?!

I have never used a lift and deposit bleach and I'm wondering how effective they are. Can you achieve vivid colour in one step? Are the results good? Which product do you recommend?

I only know wella magma. Some of the blonde shades are quite pretty. The reds fade fast! They have two stengths, one for lighter bases, one for darker bases. I think you can use the newer version with freelights developer for freehand painting. Exactly what are you looking to achieve?

I only know wella magma. Some of the blonde shades are quite pretty. The reds fade fast! They have two stengths, one for lighter bases, one for darker bases. I think you can use the newer version with freelights developer for freehand painting. Exactly what are you looking to achieve?

They've just brought out a /65 shade too

Take a peek at this I haven't tried it yet but will be on my next order

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    866.6 KB · Views: 91
I use affinage BRed, works really well and doesnt fade very fast at all.

I have just seen the silk lift bleach in a magazine. I've also read somewhere about coloured bleach for vivid fashion colours.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    874 KB · Views: 66
Am I being thick, is Matrix Colourgraphics a bleach and deposit?!

I'm just going to leave this one here for you too :)

Reading this gave me cold chills!!!!! You know how everyone is flipping out and going nuts over Olaplex? Well that's how I feel about this product. I called my Cosmoprof and they don't carry it. :mad: I wouldn't be surprised if for now it's a Euro only product. You HAVE to try it and report back.

Has anyone tried the Schwarzkopf cool lift and blondme bleach and tone

Latest posts

Back