Bleach bath?? takin colour off...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jotommo

Reaction score
hi i have now full head 4..... sometimes done with a permanant and sometimes a semi..:eek:
it gets done every 5-6 weeks as i love the shine... i should know better really to do a full head each time and not just my roots but i really love the shine :)
anyway i tried a colour reducer on my mate when we did hers and it was a freaking nightmare it stunk as well. also it felt in worse condition than we started and i really do not wat to damage my hair as it's took me 3-4 years from being blonde to get it really nice,
i really want to go a shade or two lighter to something like a 5 or 6/4 something really warm. what are the results like from a bleach bath??
and how do i mix it??
will my hair be badly damaged??
help pls xxxxxxxx

you know the answer already! yes you can do it , but are going to have to be religeous about conditioning treatment and trims maybe it would be better to give your hair a break for a few months using only a semi in a shade lighter just to blend the roots and then do some strand tests to see . has the summer sun not lightened the colour at all?

well yeah but i semi'd over it everytime it went lighter!!
it's not the end of the world if i stay darker. i just love that warm reddy choco colour..
thanks x

it will be dry if u do it. . . and i wud advise u dont tough the first inch or so of ur hair cos the colour build up will be lesser their. . . if u feel u do need to lighten them leave it on their for the least time. . .
also u really do only need to lift it a shade or two, not to a screamin bright colour. . .
so i guess it prob wud be ok but only use semis on it to start because they will hold for the same length of time as a tint cos ur hair gonna be more porous. . . like liana says, get a good conditioner and trim regularly if u go for it. . x

Bit of a sledgehammer to crack a nut!!
I use bleach bath to rip out tint, not to gently lift 2 shades. Several washes with head and shoulders, followed by a light warm brown semi should do the trick

La Biosthetique Paris Tint & Tone has a color remover that takes color out to your natural color, is amazing product. Does not leave hair dry or orange as it does not lift anything out of your hair but artificial pigment, you will love it much better then a bleach wash.

wow great thanks,, is this availible from sally's do you know?? x

Latest posts

Back