Bleach emergency

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vintagelover91

Reaction score
Ok, so usually as a freelance stylist I'm pretty good at organising myself, however I've messed up my order this last week and having an emergency.
Tomorrow morning (early!) I am doing an old colleagues hair - I had to reschedule her from a few weeks back as I was taken unwell and this was the soonest I could do. So already I feel awful!!
I then realised on Friday I had run out of bleach powder - I ordered some online that was meant to be delivered today but I only got a dispatch notice last night...

My nearest wholesalers is over an hour away (yay rural living!) and between clients today I wont have time to go over.
She wants a full head of highlights and has virgin level 7 hair mostly now (her old highlights and balayage have almost grown out). I can't reschedule her again as she has a big event next week that she wants it done for.
Is there a drugstore bleach/lightener that they might sell in a supermarket or a boots/superdrug that I could use this one time that anyone can recommend?
(Literally cant believe i'm asking this...)

Thank you!

It’s ok ignore everything. I found a box with a kilo of powder in my car, my moment was just a moment thank god ‍♀️

It’s ok ignore everything. I found a box with a kilo of powder in my car, my moment was just a moment thank god ‍♀️

Phew ! Do you know any other mobile hairdressers in the area ?
I have a few ex colleagues who still do friends and family, I’ve been called upon in an emergency and hope they would return the favour !
I had a recent emergency where I dropped and smashed a bottle of neutraliser , I had to make it myself from scratch !

Latest posts

Back