Bleach

I’ve always used wella Blondor when using bleach and always been worried about hair condition, then a manager at my wholesalers suggested I use Lisap light scale, white powder, I love this now and hardly ever use blondor, now i’m struggling to find a wholesalers who sell it, (one I used to go to rebranded and no longer sells this brand) i’m Mobile so won’t be using loads of it, it gives 9 levels of lift and can stay on for 60 mins, hair condition is great, so does anyone have any suggestions of a similar product, and also what is the difference between white powder and blue powder bleach?

ronray

I’ve always used wella Blondor when using bleach and always been worried about hair condition, then a manager at my wholesalers suggested I use Lisap light scale, white powder, I love this now and hardly ever use blondor, now i’m struggling to find a wholesalers who sell it, (one I used to go to rebranded and no longer sells this brand) i’m Mobile so won’t be using loads of it, it gives 9 levels of lift and can stay on for 60 mins, hair condition is great, so does anyone have any suggestions of a similar product, and also what is the difference between white powder and blue powder bleach?
White vs blue varies between brands. I always use white bleach for colour correction so that you have a truer reflection of how th hair is lifting during processing. Have you contacted the customer contact line and asked them who the nearest retailer is to you?

White vs blue varies between brands. I always use white bleach for colour correction so that you have a truer reflection of how th hair is lifting during processing. Have you contacted the customer contact line and asked them who the nearest retailer is to you?
I hadn’t thought of that ‍♀️ Thank you

Haircutz

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like Schwarzkopf Blond Me bleach. You can use it safely on the scalp as well as off scalp.

cassies97

I like Schwarzkopf Blond Me bleach. You can use it safely on the scalp as well as off scalp.
I haven't used BlondeMe for ages but I remember it smelling lovely and the lift was amazing, so fast and clean!

Hayleyhair

Blonde me bleach is great!

sarah7898

Another vote for blondme! You really will get best results mixed with the matching peroxide x

I love blondeme, clynol bleach is also lovely and I tried out Guy Tangs Kenra Clay lightener for free hand and that’s amazing for balayage/hair painting!