Bleached blonde to sombre?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaxGirl

Reaction score
Hey geeks popping over from beauty geeks for little help

I have long white blonde hair with extensions

Its skinny hair in brittle bad condition

My natural colour is like a dirty dull mousy colour

My hairedresser being doing my roots only using foils to get the lift to white blonde

Sooo

I love these soft ombre/sombre tones and want to tone down my hair

Spoke to my hairdresser about it and she wasn't sure what to do/how to go about it

so thought I would ask your advice?

im ready for new extensions so not a prob to change them

I just have a fear that because my hair is not in great condition it could totally break off with too much work

I now have at least 1/2 inch of roots

any advice that I can pass on to my hairdresser?

Your hairdresser should really know what to do, I would go to another hairdresser that knows what she's doing (no offence to your hairdresser) does she know how to do ombre? That's a good way to tone down white blonde hair. Unfortunately we can't give you any advise on what colours to use or techniques to do as you are not a professional hairdresser x

Your hairdresser should really know what to do, I would go to another hairdresser that knows what she's doing (no offence to your hairdresser) does she know how to do ombre? That's a good way to tone down white blonde hair. Unfortunately we can't give you any advise on what colours to use or techniques to do as you are not a professional hairdresser x

thanks for the reply - I want to stay with her so she says shes gonna do some research

I'll keep an eye on the hair geek forum hopefully same issue comes up in there

Maybe she should join on here? She'll get lots of help on here x

Latest posts

Back