bleached hair advice needed asap??x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katiem

Reaction score
I have been gradually going blonde from black since november last year and i have finally got majority of my hair an ash blonde however i bought some kerastase bain de force shampoo and anti-ciment conditioner for fine and chemically weakened hair but it started to turn my hair a tinge of green as the product was this colour! Can any1 recommend a good toner or ideas as i have bleach roots, mid lengths an ashy tinge of green and my ends are still golden??? Any advice appreciated greatly x

I would suggest you ring loreals technical department. There is no toner that will fix both green and gold.
I am a bit skeptical about this being the shampoo but if it is the way it is treated would depend on the pigments used in the shampoo.

Good luck. X

yea persianista's right luvie im also a little skeptical that ur shampoo is causin the problem,but call the loreal technical helpline they will give u sum direction
good luck:D

Have you just been using bleach to lighten your hair? If you're getting it done in a salon you'll need to get a full head of foils/meche and the stylist can put a blonde tint on your bleach parts and a different mix of bleach through the ends to even it out and lift it further. If you're trying to lift with box colours or tints they're not going to strip colour out so they'll be working against the previous colours in your hair. As for the shampoo and/or condition you think is causing the problem simply stop using it. Treat yourself to some Tigi Dumb Blonde (you can get these sets fairly cheap on ebay) and get a toning shampoo for when you've reached your blonde target. Clynol id Care Reflex Silver Shampoo is very good I find. You can get a lot of reasonably priced products on hairsupermarket.com. Good luck :)

Treat yourself to some Tigi Dumb Blonde (you can get these sets fairly cheap on ebay)

would just warn about the perils of ebay....half the reason the stuff is so cheap is cos its fakes, or off the back of a lorry, or fake stuff put in the original bottles...you can get tigi for reasonable price onthe high street. small price to pay for lovely hair :)

thank you for all your advice, will ring the helpline and see what happens (def not using the shampoo just in case tho!) x

Agree with Kim here, this is a pro forum, can we not rec stuff on ebay? it is either the stuff robbed from my salon or fake. Support your local salon!

Latest posts

Back