Bleached hair grey and dark roots how to get back to mid blonde?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juliadhme

Reaction score
Hi,
For some years I have been using the box blonde colours found in supermarkets, I know it's a crime but I don't have the necessary money to spend at hairdressers :(. I was naturally fair but dull dull blonde in the winter. At the age of 57 have obviously turned completely stupid and decided I would like to go pink. My partner's daughter who has just qualified bleached my whole head instead of doing highlights. Of course the roots are coming through and my natural hair now seems to be mainly dark brown but with grey and white (obv my age).

Please help I want to get it all looking fair again, what can I do please?

PS I still don't have spare dosh so the cheapest option please, many thanks for your help x :sad:

Hi,
For some years I have been using the box blonde colours found in supermarkets, I know it's a crime but I don't have the necessary money to spend at hairdressers :(. I was naturally fair but dull dull blonde in the winter. At the age of 57 have obviously turned completely stupid and decided I would like to go pink. My partner's daughter who has just qualified bleached my whole head instead of doing highlights. Of course the roots are coming through and my natural hair now seems to be mainly dark brown but with grey and white (obv my age).

Please help I want to get it all looking fair again, what can I do please?

PS I still don't have spare dosh so the cheapest option please, many thanks for your help x :sad:

Hiya!
If you cant afford to have it coloured in salon you don't have many options really.
You could ring up a local college and get it coloured there under supervision for a small charge?
(I strongly advise not to try and do it yourself!)
Failing that how about a new short style to cut alot of the colour out and wait until you've saved up enough to get it done properly, and how you want it :) X

Can't your partners daughter do it?

Latest posts

Back