Bleached Hair.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breath

Reaction score
Hey, I've just had my hair bleached for the first time aha.
I've still gotta go through a few more phases to get the colour i want.

But i was wondering, when i first bleached it it went so soft & fluffy.
i washed it a day or two after and it stopped being like that lol :(

Is there anyway to keep it like that?
Such as products, etc etc.

It would be great if you could all post some, thanks<3

remember when you first had it done, you were shampoo and conditioned with a proffesional product, styled with proffesional product, and finioshed with a proffesional product. . . also the hair was blow dried proffesionally, yaddayaddayadda. . . go back to your salon and ask them to recomend sed products. . .
bleached hair needs special care for the rest of time haha.. . it will get dry if you dont look after it. x

Well that's the thing, I used a mobile hairdresser, we used my conditioner + Shampoo.

and that's Pantene lol

also she didn't style it ;)

she left after she'd cut it, bleached it to the first stage.

So yeah, i'm just curious what will embrace this fluffyness lol

Also i'm gonna get some haircare stuff to prevent the dryness, thanks for the look out though ^^

Due to bleaching being extremely drying you need to regularly use an intensive treatment hair mask... try a more expensive one and your hair will be silkier in an instant! :D

Scalp bleachs have added oils in them and conditioners, so they are gentler on the skin so this is the difference.
I personally LOVE wella SP range. Repair s'poo, mask and 30sec conditioner are all fab x

Ohhhhhhhh thanks guys that's good :)

I gotta be honest though aha
My hair is kinda silky at the moment,

but i want the fluffy look , i can't explain it too much aha

it happened when i bleached it though, i have to bleach it yet again tomorrow to get the right colour.

I hope it goes like that again!

Edit: I also heard that 50% extra volume shampoo & conditioner helps bring out the fluff.

does anyone know if this is true?

When you bleach your hair for the 1st time (especially if you have been using pantene) it probably wouldnt have gone a nice blonde, so the colourist proabably left the bleach on too long, hence it going fuzzy and fluffy. the bleach is very harsh and if left on too long can strup ALOT of the goodness and protein out of your hair (your hair is made of 97% protein so when you bleach it, it takes alot of that out) you should be using a protien treatment, as well as a toning shampoo (it will help the colour to come down nicer next time as well as stopping it from going brassy). also, if you like the look of alot of body, then a bodifying conditioner can help. but its not good if your hair looks like that naturally. haha.
PS. STOP USING PANTENE!!! ITS BAD FOr YOUR HAIR!!!
if you can afford to be blonde, you can afford to use good, salon quality products!

OOpps lol

Okay haha i won't use Pantene!
But what is a good toner to use etc?

I'm so crap at this stuff hense why i'm posting here lol

although yeah - i am going for that fluffy look ;D!

you should use a blonding shampoo. in other words a purple one. you can get them from any good salon!! good luck

hey ive been bleaching my hair for years, use a "silver shampoo" this is a violet colour and will take out any yellow tones in the hair

x

Latest posts

Back