Bleached highlights - Need help fast pleaseeeeee

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyuk

Reaction score
Ok so Ive just given my partner bleached highlights, only her hair has gone ORANGE, Im not sure why this has happened but it also has a pinky tinge to the ends of her hair, I desparetly need to correct this, im wanting to know if i will need to re-pig her hair, or just put a block colour on and hope it covers ?

Please please help

Ok so Ive just given my partner bleached highlights, only her hair has gone ORANGE, Im not sure why this has happened but it also has a pinky tinge to the ends of her hair, I desparetly need to correct this, im wanting to know if i will need to re-pig her hair, or just put a block colour on and hope it covers ?

Please please help

depending how bad it is u could either put a toner on, say wella 10/8 or 10/1 and see what happens with that. or if she still wants to be blonde, put loads of foils thro, bleach 6%, wella 9/1 6/9%, and another ash colour, which shuold get rid of the orange and blend thro, or an all over colour should cover it if its dark enough. let me know what u did!

Latest posts

Back