Blink eyelash glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopkica

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used Blink Lash Ultra glue?

I have always sworn by eyelash emporium but I'm fed up with the caps always getting clogged and running out and meaning me buying more than I should. I ordered some primer from eyelash emporium and it's Blink primer so if they are using them, then they must be good and I use the blink lashes.

I worry about changing product, so just wanted to get some opinions on it first.

Thanks all

Carly

Has anyone ever used Blink Lash Ultra glue?

I have always sworn by eyelash emporium but I'm fed up with the caps always getting clogged and running out and meaning me buying more than I should. I ordered some primer from eyelash emporium and it's Blink primer so if they are using them, then they must be good and I use the blink lashes.

I worry about changing product, so just wanted to get some opinions on it first.

Thanks all

Carly
I use the Blink ULBON glue and I love it. Low fumes, doesn't burn my clients eyes, dries quickly and has great retention. I've never had that issue with it getting clogged. There has been a little bit of build up on the tip but never clogged.

Hi Carly. Did you try the Elbon glue? I've been umming and ahhing about purchasing a bottle x

Hi Carly. Did you try the Elbon glue? I've been umming and ahhing about purchasing a bottle x

Unfortunately, Carly's not been on Salon Geek since March of this year, so you may prefer to create a new thread instead?

Latest posts

Back