Blocked sinks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

work2hard

Reaction score
So all you hairdressers must have the same problem .what do you do ?
I know prevention is better than a big plumbers bill . Is there anything else other than the useless springy plastic hair traps , And a bottle of mr muscles every few months ?

*not a hairdresser *

I use soda crystals for my plug holes. Pour a bag down and follow with some boiling water.

Its caustic soda, so be careful not to get in on your skin/breathe it in. You get it in the cleaning aisle and it's in a green bag :)

My hairdressers salon has new basins which have small baskets in the plughole. They work really well.

Some hair remover....veet? Squirt it down leave for a bit & it melts the hair away x

HairBy Amanda

My hairdressers salon has new basins which have small baskets in the plughole. They work really well.

We also have that in the salon.. Pain to get the tangled hair out of !! But at least it's removable and all hair does get removed x

We also have that in the salon.. Pain to get the tangled hair out of !! But at least it's removable and all hair does get removed x

No, they don't get tangled at all. Maybe I should say buckets. Very good.

Hair traps u put in the plug hole x

Yes we have the standard plug hole traps , just find them useless. I m looking into a transparent ubend trap with like a strainer on it that I can get posted over from the USA just wondered if anyone had tried anything like it or better ?

Latest posts

Back