Blogs - looking for guest bloggers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divalou

Reaction score
Hello Geeks!

I'm looking for some Guest Bloggers, Interviewees or Experts to feature on my blog. My blog is mostly about the trials and tribulations of being Self Employed. So if you have a story or expertise relating to that, maybe we can do some blog post loving?

I'd be particularly interested in hearing from people who make money online outside of their hair/beauty business but still related to it in some way. (Does that make sense?)

My posts are pretty varied and quite autobiographical and not that specific on business or products but would be exciting to get some different POV's :D

If you want to see what you'd be getting yourself in to click here: girlbehindthescissors | My life as a mobile hair stylist an entrepreneur and newbie roller derby girl!

Let's network! (Cheesy!)
:Kissing:

xxx

Hiya,

Late reply but this is something I might be interested in :)
I have just finished a night shift so my brain a bit like moosh atm and its late but just wanted to register my interest. Drop me a PM over the weekend and hopefully can do something :)

How about someone who owns a salon, but mainly designs for the industry? Which is pretty much what you're asking for.

Plus im massively self-important and like writing about myself :D

I'm keen. Please PM when you can.

Hi I'd be interested as well, if you PM me when your ready we can talk more x

Latest posts

Back