Blogs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

persianista

Reaction score
When the blogs on here were closed down, we were all told to link our personal blogs to our geek account, which I did. I noticed that sometimes the little wordpress icon shows up under my avatar, and sometimes it doesn't.
I don't think I've ever had anyone from SG look at my blog, as I can see who the referrer is. Mostly they come from Facebook, search engines, and IMDB, where I'm active on their forum.
I try and blog about a wide range of subjects, which get picked up by search engines.
So for those of you who blog, do you find the SG/blog link works for you?

Haha, after writing that I just saw that SG was on the referrer list for the first time ever!!!
Typical!

I'm sure you're not interested in the slightest but I've stumbled upon some of your blogs, and read them with interest, although how I've got to them I have no idea!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I haven't been on here for some time and have just discovered that the blogs have been closed down.

I wrote some blogs when my father passed away and it's the anniversary of his passing which made me want to read them. Totally gutted - is there anyway they can be recovered/found? :(

I haven't been on here for some time and have just discovered that the blogs have been closed down.

I wrote some blogs when my father passed away and it's the anniversary of his passing which made me want to read them. Totally gutted - is there anyway they can be recovered/found? :(

I'm sorry Gilly T, but the blogs were indeed closed down and sadly there is no way to retrieve them.

Please accept my condolences on the anniversary of your father's passing though, as I know only too well how that feels having lost mine 5 years ago now.

I'm sorry Gilly T, but the blogs were indeed closed down and sadly there is no way to retrieve them.

Please accept my condolences on the anniversary of your father's passing though, as I know only too well how that feels having lost mine 5 years ago now.

Thank you Noodle. Gutted about that. :/

Latest posts

Back