Blonde fringe-yay or nay? Pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairobsession

Reaction score
What does MY HAIR GEEKS think of blondes with fringes? Is it a good look? Can a full head highlighted golden blonde pull of a straight blunt fringe. I'm talking straight across the face -above the eyes length fringe.
What does every one think?
I have attached a picture of what my hair colour is similar too. I have naturally wavy hair. So I sometimes wear my hair wavy and sometimes wear it straight. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381450072.633439.jpg

Of course you can. If you want a blunt fringe just remember there's styling involved and regular trims to keep it looking sharp.
Have a google of blonde blunt fringes. There's heaps out there.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381452930.668054.jpg

I'd say it all depends on your face not your hair colour :) x

I'd say it all depends on your face not your hair colour :) x

Yes Alexandra is right!
We need to no your face shape?
Maybe a actual picture of your self would be better so we can tell you of we think it will suit your face shape x

I've had a fringe before and it suited me very very well. I got a lot of compliments. But I had brown hair at the time.
My face shape is heart, i am slim built with big hazel eyes and very light olive skin.

Also^ --I've had lots of side fringes before and I have grown them all out so now I have one length hair and am thinking is the fringe worth cutting. ?
(Sorry I can not provide a picture)

If it suited you before, I'm sure it would again. As everyone else said, it's the face shape not the hair colour that matters.

Theres a link to faceshapes image if anyone needs it.
I agree with yourself and everyone in the forum, face shape is what it is all about! :)
Gemma Arterton has a strong jaw and suits it but also Rachel McAdams has a heart shaped face and suits a fringe as well.
Regular maintenance is necessary, I tell my clients I will cut touch up fringes like this every week for 5 pound. Only takes seconds.

If it suited you before, I'm sure it would again. As everyone else said, it's the face shape not the hair colour that matters.

I agree. Just that now as a blonde, I'm thinking would it give the same strong effect.

Also Geeklettes, I wanted to cut a fringe not too thick quite fine. I have a strong cows lick

Although you have described what you look like we still can't really tell you if it will suit you until we can actually see what you look like x

As above doesnt really mattef what colour your hair is.... Depends of face shape and style of hair

Latest posts

Back