Blonde silver lilac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patricia Bearcroft

Sissor Geek
Reaction score
Heya so I have a client that want a purpley silver colour

She is a natural cool base 7 root with highlighted end ((he lift easily and to a lovely colour) So getting it to the white blonde with 30 vol will be easy,

Thing is I have the silverwhites igora range just not the purple silver,

I do have silver, dove grey and slate grey, can I add a little of violet mix tone with the silver to reach the same goal?

If so how much because there is no number ratio to go from??

Also to have a shadow root would you use the dove grey or slate grey??

I do have the BC cream to mix in to dilute it if nessacery

Thank you all :)

Slate is very very dark nearly black .id go more for dove root mixed with the conditioner and developer ,

Heya so I have a client that want a purpley silver colour

She is a natural cool base 7 root with highlighted end ((he lift easily and to a lovely colour) So getting it to the white blonde with 30 vol will be easy,

Thing is I have the silverwhites igora range just not the purple silver,

I do have silver, dove grey and slate grey, can I add a little of violet mix tone with the silver to reach the same goal?

If so how much because there is no number ratio to go from??

Also to have a shadow root would you use the dove grey or slate grey??

I do have the BC cream to mix in to dilute it if nessacery

Thank you all :)
Hi I lifted my client to a clean 10 then I applied 40g wella 10/88 and 20g /68 60g 10vol. For 15-20 mins. This is the colour it achieved. Hope this helps xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    185.9 KB · Views: 80
Hi I lifted my client to a clean 10 then I applied 40g wella 10/88 and 20g /68 60g 10vol. For 15-20 mins. This is the colour it achieved. Hope this helps xx

Thank you for this i am trying to branch out with what colours i use, i trained and work with majirel and got stuck in my ways but teying different things.. and will give this a go! :)

Slate is very very dark nearly black .id go more for dove root mixed with the conditioner and developer ,

Wicked thank you,do you think i could mix an inch or 2 of violet with silver to get a little bit of purple effect? or just to get the grey lilac??

Try it on a strand test thats probably your best option :) x

Latest posts

Back