Blonde suggestions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairbyTor

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a client in tomorrow morning, she says her blonde is too dull. She’s been a f/h foils for years and came to me 3 months ago.

What would you suggest? I use Wella. I was thinking root touch up and then an all over colour? She wants to bring the cost down and move away from foils.

This client likes the blonder the better. Hair is in good condition.

Tia

Attachments

• CE51159C-041C-4C7D-83D1-0CB32F5D9C46.jpeg
    CE51159C-041C-4C7D-83D1-0CB32F5D9C46.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 40
I would explain if she wants likes her hair the blonder the better without high upkeep is very difficult and not realistic before you carry on with any treatment and make sure she understands you can’t have both.

She has booked in every 4-6 weeks so far. So she does keep up with the maintenance.

Any suggestions on colour and if I was thinking along the right lines of bleach the roots then an all over colour as a suitable alternative? And any colour suggestions in the Wella line for a nice clean blonde.

Blondor bleach with 6% then these are my colour cocktails

Neutral light ash blonde: 10/1
Platinum white : 9/8 and 9/16
silver : 9/8 , 9/16 and 7/81
Grey : 7/81

X

Thank you, blondes still make me a bit nervous!

Blondor bleach with 6% then these are my colour cocktails

Neutral light ash blonde: 10/1
Platinum white : 9/8 and 9/16
silver : 9/8 , 9/16 and 7/81
Grey : 7/81

X

Do you mean for toners? I was wondering thoughts on foil and tint combos too for a client I’m doing this weekend

Look at Illumina's range for beautiful natural looking blonde tones.
Check her skin tone and then decide whether you need slightly warmer or cooler tones to enhance it.

If you use her natural skin tone as a guide, it will always look good and not ridiculously fake.

Latest posts

Back