Blonde tint new client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No olaplex in the UK I'm afraid...
We have in now! Exciting times.

Doing highlights shouldn't damage the ends too much cos your colouring the roots not the ends. I would scatter a few highlights through the front then use a 9/16 on the roots. Or you could use highlift if you wanted it to be a bit lighter x

Recommend her some hydrating or repairing conditioning treatments depending on whether the hair is really weak or just dry.

Remember you are the hairdresser so you have to decide the technique not the client.

Good luck and keep us posted with what you do and the results xx

Yes there is...

Oh really now you can tell I've not been around for a few months

But seriously thank you kindly for helping me. It's so hard not working in a salon to get the help from fellow hairdressers.

Doing highlights shouldn't damage the ends too much cos your colouring the roots not the ends. I would scatter a few highlights through the front then use a 9/16 on the roots. Or you could use highlift if you wanted it to be a bit lighter x

Recommend her some hydrating or repairing conditioning treatments depending on whether the hair is really weak or just dry.

Remember you are the hairdresser so you have to decide the technique not the client.

Thank you

All went well I used a 9.8 with 20 volume. It still is a tiny bit warm but I guess that happened with lifting with tint right?? But it blended lovely with the rest and I also toned with a semi 9.16 colour touch and 1.9 %...

Thanks for your help in getting there....

Latest posts

Back