Blonde to copper hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bethanyssssss

Reaction score
Hello! Ok so I need some suggestions. I've recently just gone from bleach blonde to a true copper base 6. (But it's looking like a base 7 which is what I wanted). I've used Kevin Murphy Color Me On it. Unfortunately they don't sell this in any wholesalers [emoji24] Now being a hairdresser I know the colour fade is to be expected especially when my hair was so compromised. So! I need some suggestions on what I can use on the mid lengths and ends to intensify the copper as it's fading khaki and washed! What are the best professional colour mousses or semi's?! Something I could use weekly at this rate!
Thanks [emoji4]

Did you use a permanent colour copper?

Wella color fresh 7/44 x

I did use a permanent!

You need to use a semi if the hair's compromised as the permanent colour molecules will just wash out through the damaged cuticle layer.

Try something like 'Tangarine' in Directions colour mixed with conditioner and apply to slightly damp hair. After two or three applications, it won't fade much at all, if that's what you want.

Agree with using a semi, also get some Maria nila colour refresh treatment in the copper shade from salon services, this really helped mine in between colours x

I have used a semi to pre pig. And it's been fine for washing as of yet.... thank you for your help I'll check them out!

I loved using affinage copper hot shotz when mine faded

Latest posts

Back