Blonde to copper

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meema

Reaction score
Hi all I have recently colored my hair from bleach blonde to a copper with a base 7 . No matter what I use it fades after about 3 washes . Any ideas in what will stay please .

Did you pre pig before? Plus no matter why you do you won't be able to stop it fading the more you colour it the more it'll stick better in my opinion! Just invest in some good colour saver shampoo and conditioner!

Unfortunately we can't advise on pro products as your not a pro!! X

I am a hairdresser but not worked in a salon for a while as to having babies . I did pre-pig ! I use redken color shampoo and do all the rite things ! I know it will fade but this is not jus a bit of fading it's a lot ! I've used wella, and mainly richesse but would like to try loreal but don't really know it

I am a hairdresser but not worked in a salon for a while as to having babies . I did pre-pig ! I use redken color shampoo and do all the rite things ! I know it will fade but this is not jus a bit of fading it's a lot ! I've used wella, and mainly richesse but would like to try loreal but don't really know it

Richesse is loreal hun, I use both of these(loreal and wella) and never really had a problem with fade. I hear matrix is good though but not familiar with the range was your hair bleach blonde before?? If so that will be a big part of the problem depending on how bad the damage is as someone said before you'll probably find the more it's coloured(over a decent space of time) the better it will stay :) x

Ooh just saw you said bleach blonde lol so yeh that won't help as you'll probably know already x

You could try using gold shampoo too and I've also heard of people putting a bit of crazy colour in their shampoo to never tried this though x

It's the Maji rouge colours I not used . Will have a look at matrix thankyou ! Yep the bleach is the problem jus thought there has to be another option than putting up with the wishy washy color after a week ?! Also will try the crazy color and shampoo thing 😄

When I had red hair from blonde I had the same problem inbetween I sometimes used coloured mousse and revlon colourballs so I wasn't having to colour it all the time. X

Defo go for something like 7bc in matrix, blonde copper its beautiful!! But you need color sync which is tone on tone lasts between 24-48 washes and no need to prepig :)

beautiful range and also contains cera oil complex to condition, but when you rinse apply water then rub like a shampoo and treat this as your first shampoo then rinse and do a light shampoo with color care!

Great thanks for the advice !!! Will give it a go as you can see in the picture it's really faded now 😞

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326285277.179947.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326285277.179947.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 261

Latest posts

Back