Blonde to light brown with L'Oreal Majirel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niknikxoxo

Reaction score
Hi I'm trying to get bleach blonde level 10 highlights to a full head tint of 8.31. There is 2 inch roots of base shade level 6.. I used 3% peroxide. Roots came out just what I wanted but length and ends looked like dishwater! It grabbed onto the .1 ash tone so was a little grey an opaque! I realised I needed to precolour length and ends now. What shall I use? Help! :)

Hi I'm trying to get bleach blonde level 10 highlights to a full head tint of 8.31. There is 2 inch roots of base shade level 6.. I used 3% peroxide. Roots came out just what I wanted but length and ends looked like dishwater! It grabbed onto the .1 ash tone so was a little grey an opaque! I realised I needed to precolour length and ends now. What shall I use? Help! :)

I would have used 8.3 only on the mids to ends. Would have ended up with a near perfect result I imagine. When coloring hair down, it will grab the ash and run with it, no need to have it in that bit of the formula. 8.3 in Richesse for the ends would have matched perfectly with your root color.

Majirel isn't designed to be used with 3%, even when darkening hair.

Latest posts

Back