Blondi Rae - is it really that good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where can I purchase this from? Hairways, elite or salon services? I am wanting to strip the copper from my hair x

Only direct from them, look on their website, I found it better to ring the number on website rather than email. They will sell you a sample if you want to try it first. So impressed with this product :)

Used Blondo Rae for the first time today on my good friend who hasn't coloured her hair in a year. She has a lot of root but a lot of black build up on midlengths and the ends. She has long hair. Blondi Rae was left on for an hour and buffered exactly right. Followed all instructors. Blasted dry and nothing had budged!! Not one bit of black! Didnt touch it! Ended up doing a full head of foils and toning. Didnt want to go in with a bleach bath. She was happy with result but I felt awful as I expected blondi Rae to be amazing! Xxxxx

Used Blondo Rae for the first time today on my good friend who hasn't coloured her hair in a year. She has a lot of root but a lot of black build up on midlengths and the ends. She has long hair. Blondi Rae was left on for an hour and buffered exactly right. Followed all instructors. Blasted dry and nothing had budged!! Not one bit of black! Didnt touch it! Ended up doing a full head of foils and toning. Didnt want to go in with a bleach bath. She was happy with result but I felt awful as I expected blondi Rae to be amazing! Xxxxx

Same happened to me hun...I spent a fortune buying all the spoos and cond too I tried it on 3 people and nothing happened x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek

Products like Blondie Rae and Affinage Eraser work by shattering the colour molecules in the hair cortex into tiny particles that can be rinsed away.

If there is a lot of colour build up, you do have to apply the product up to 3 times consecutively to remove all the molecules. Another trick is to do a mild cleanse to lift some of the colour without causing too much damage and then using a colour remover.

However, if the products used previously have cause staining to the hair cuticle, then a colour remover won't work.

I did all this ...and still nothing ...I even put It on myself...and nothing,must of had a bad lot

What was on your hair prior to using the colour remover?

I've only used Affinage Eraser, but I found it really good at lifting out old colour.

4-35 with old highlights underneath that colour ..it should of lifted out easy I ended up doing a few bleach baths then highlights with 8.00 flooded was a while ago when they first brought the brand out...I'm still using the massive spoos and cond lol

Latest posts

Back