Blondor on blondme? What are everyone's thoughts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blondor or blondme?

• Blondor

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Blondme

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Little Emily 9

Reaction score
I can't choose between the two, any one used both? Good experiences? Bad experiences? Leaning towards blondme as they have toners in the range too but the blondor free lights and multi blonde bleach is great! Not tried the blondor cream yet and don't want to buy any more until I've decided on what brand is going to be my new permanent range.

I can't choose between the two, any one used both? Good experiences? Bad experiences? Leaning towards blondme as they have toners in the range too but the blondor free lights and multi blonde bleach is great! Not tried the blondor cream yet and don't want to buy any more until I've decided on what brand is going to be my new permanent range.
ive yet to use blondor, but blondor actually has a much much bigger range, blondor is wella, wella has been around for 135 years, the oldest hair company, blondor is meant to be followed by colour touch which has at least ten times the colours as blondme. i can tell you that blondme is much harsher than any bleach ive ever used, the new 'bond enforcing' one is not any better than the old on, its just a sparkly label.

I prefer Blondor personally less damaging x

Blondor all the way

Blondor for me too.

Found blondme too aggressive

Latest posts

Back