Bloodshot eyes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Lashes

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondered if anybody could give me advice on what to use for bloodshot eyes. I have been using brightening eye drops but don't want to use them too often as i've heard they should only be used now and again! Having bloodshot eyes often makes me look tired when i'm not!! Hope you can advise on a safe alternative to brightening drops.

Thanks geeks! :rolleyes:

I suffer with this and would love to hear other opinions, I hate it.

The first thing I would do is check with your GP's that there is no underlying reason for your eyes being bloodshot. This can be caused by several medical problems so they need to be ruled out first.

I have found in the past a cold eyepack can help. You can buy the gel eye mask things and put them in the fridge, these can contract the small blood vessels that cause the bloodshot look! :green:

Thanks shedunlop, I'll check with my GP but don't think it's anything sinister. I think it may be just eye strain but i'll also try your suggestion of the eye masks and see if that helps. :lol:

Latest posts

Back