Blowdry brush with very good grip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see! Would that handle not snag/get caught on hair?

I have 2kent brushes, a larger boar bristle one which I like on lightened hair as its gentle and a ceramic heat retaining one. I like the handle on that one as I use it for picking up sections but I do find sometimes hair gets snagged in the handle, I wanted to like them more than I do!
Omg! I'm glad it's not just me!! I SO wanted to love mine.

What about the Kobe ones? Half bore bristle and half nylon bristle and the best grip ever!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1453274525.987362.jpg

What about the Kobe ones? Half bore bristle and half nylon bristle and the best grip ever! View attachment 193587
How are they to work with? I've not used a bristle mix top before, those handles look good tho (there's lots of copies of this brush on eBay, diddnt know about Kobe ones till now)

How are they to work with? I've not used a bristle mix top before, those handles look good tho (there's lots of copies of this brush on eBay, diddnt know about Kobe ones till now)

They just give a bit more tension than the head jog ones. I prefer bore bristle but sometimes you need a heated barrel and this is a good mix. When I first got them they shed a few bristles but fine now. They create a really nice bend in the hair. Plus they are only £20 for the set of 4 so always good to have to hand.

Fudge brushes look similar to them. But only 1 bristle type (i think) it I've never tried them.

Denman Head Huggers! Best brushes you will ever use X

Latest posts

Back