Blue colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyd91

Reaction score
Hi all. Just wondering if anyone knows of a permanent blue colour like this (if pic works) not crazy colour or directions or anything tempory ? Dont no if anyone knows of a brand that do it. We use alfaparf but nothing like this in the range. X

Hmm may have to edit it on app to upload x

Attachments

• 3d42345b-a354-41ee-8c4d-494d838f50b3.jpg
    3d42345b-a354-41ee-8c4d-494d838f50b3.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 132
Elumen might be what you are looking for. It's a direct colour and it uses a lock system to lock it in the hair. They do all different bright colours, sure they have blue

Hi there.

If client has a dark base, obviously pre-lighten first.

I have used Igora Royal 0-22 with 10 vols. The blue was quite intense, but it will fade quick, so I suggest she will have to continue to use a temporary blue colour. ie Crazy colour or directions to keep up the vibrancy. Koleston 0/88 special mix is also a very intense blue. But the same rules apply. ;)

You could add a bit of base 9 tint in with the blue booster tint, as this can sometimes help hold in the blue tone for longer. But only add a little otherwise you will dilute the mix.

Hmmm just looked up that igora royal as not familiar with that colour. That looks about right tbh. Would u put it with 20vol to get more brightness or do u think 10vol will be fine? Also is it 1:1? Thanks for ur help both x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've had this colour on my hair I used Ellumin! Works brilliantly! It's more of an electric blue though :)

Sent from stephanielouise

Elumen mixes well, they do a blue and a turquoise (and they have a lock product as well as a return). Obviously I am not a professional but I use it to dye extensions and my daughter is always wanting something different so I use it on her, if you could find someone who has done the course they could lead you in the right direction Im sure.

Latest posts

Back