Blue grey hair colour help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you are right. We do all love sharing our knowledge and I personally don't believe anyone has been 'catty' but quite a few SG's have been posting their query twice, sometimes even three times and not heeding any advice.

Believe me, if you think any of the above is nasty take a stroll through some posts from last year and the year before. You'll be shaking in your boots. Am I right guys?

A lot of geeks have a wealth of experience with many years in our fields of choice and are happy to share and give advice but there are rules that need to be followed and when asking for advice there are a few simple points that as a professional, keeps it professional and are used as a guide.

And you are totally on the mark. We learn something new everyday!

It was so bad last year[emoji33]

I will say this, last year the forum rules made an impression on me. I learned how to post a question and get helpful responses. Some geeks newbies or not so newbies would do well to learn that. Multiple threads about the same topic, failure to use the search, almost incomprehensible questions being posted, people getting offended when asked for clarification etc.

I'm in two minds yes when some members reply they are just being honest and some people are easily offended but then sometimes members do get abit catty and the big I am but when there pointed out about it there all like no t no shade but I will be honest it's not as bad as it used to be

I'm in two minds yes when some members reply they are just being honest and some people are easily offended but then sometimes members do get abit catty and the big I am but when there pointed out about it there all like no t no shade but I will be honest it's not as bad as it used to be

Good to know, I'm glad I wasn't on here last year then and hands up I'm guilty when I added the app again this time around it had changed somewhat. I don't do instructions as I'm too busy and or lazy! X

Latest posts

Back