Bluesky at Pro Beauty ExCel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fernspa

Reaction score
just seen that Bluesky will be sold at Pro Beauty Excel so does that make it a professional brand now?

Do they still sell directly to the public?

Do they still sell directly to the public?
The website and exhibition stand that is at the show is Just Beauty and it looks as if you don't need a trade account to buy it. They also sell CCO polish.

I know bluesky now have accredited courses too

Just because a company exhibits at a trade show doesn't, in my opinion, make them a professional brand. You see all manner of exhibits at the show such as tarot readers, teeth whitening etc Exhibiting is irrelevant.

I apologise if I am a bit behind with branding but is offering 'Bluesky' Polish as a treatment a good thing now ? I remember looking at it previously and it being the cheap , copy cat version of CND Shellac!?

Have just been having a nosey through my professional beauty booklet at what is on offer at excel this year and its in there with its own stall ! ( on the day they will be on offer for 10 for £xxx ! )

When did this happen!

[no trade prices please]

Last edited by a moderator:
Forever Living were there a few years back. Not a proffessional brand by any means but if they are willing to pay the fee, they get a spot.

Professional Beauty chat with Just Beauty today about Blue sky
IMG_7045.PNG
IMG_7046.PNG
IMG_7047.PNG
IMG_7048.PNG

wow ! Is It the fact that their stil available for the public to easily access and buy that makes them ' less professional '?

wow ! Is It the fact that their stil available for the public to easily access and buy that makes them ' less professional '?
No it isn't. Might I suggest you use the search function as there are dozens of threads where geeks have explained why they don't consider the brand professional.

There's was a big thread on this that I started last week and admin ended comments as it got quite heated. In a nutshell if you don't want to read the massive debate that went on, a lot of the professionals on here feel that bluesky is unprofessional because there's no training, allegedly test on animals, available to the public and reports of allergic reactions and no product support. I put these issues to blue sky distributor and they responded with an email which I put on the thread. They deny that the products are tested on animals. No doubt someon will correct something I have written here...... have a look at the thread xxx

I don't think these shows are purely for professionals anyway. Anyone can get into the Excel Beauty show and purchase the majority of products there. The only stand there that ever asked me for my customer number is sweetsquared. It doesn't surprise me that a lot of the 'professional' exhibitors have decided not to sell at this show anymore.

Does anyone else come away from the beauty shows feeling disappointed [emoji17].
Bring back the great Brighton exhibition we used to have in the nineties! - like if you remember these! [emoji122]

Does anyone else come away from the beauty shows feeling disappointed [emoji17].
Bring back the great Brighton exhibition we used to have in the nineties! - like if you remember these! [emoji122]

I've only ever been to one which was in London xcel and was soo disappointed! Our whole college class went and was so excited we got bored after a few hours!

I'm still trying to work out what on earth chocolate fondue has anything to do with beauty and nails :confused:....off topic, sorry OP.

Latest posts

Back