Blush bronze frost Additive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephib

Reaction score
I have just got the blush bronze frost additive and was wondering if anyone could help with good colours to use this with or if anyone has any pics that would be great?

I have just got the blush bronze frost additive and was wondering if anyone could help with good colours to use this with or if anyone has any pics that would be great?

It's lovely used as a fade on top of bare chemise x

I've used it over frosted glen, comes out a lovely ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416341932.255423.jpgrose gold colour. Only have pics of the colour pop though

Meira, how have you got the wording on your colourpops?!x

Meira, how have you got the wording on your colourpops?!x

I use a label maker from argos with clear tape that I ordered on eBay xx

We have recently discovered a new use for Blush Bronze Frost Additive to be used with Liquid & Powder. (so I bought ten pots :p) CND EA Nataliya Al-Ta'ai came up with this and already there are beautiful results being created.

Liquid & Powder pros are always searching for the elusive 'perfect cover pink' - an opaque pink powder for forever french enhancements that disguises the natural nail completely BUT still looks beautiful and natural. Most L&P brands make a range, or at least one 'camouflage pink' but often they can look a bit flat, that is to say, less like a natural nail and more like a piece of pink plastic.

Nataliya calls the blend below 'Emergency Opaque Powder' because amazingly enough, it contains NO OPAQUE PINK POWDER in the mix! The secret is the Blush Bronze Frost Additive. :) So simple and convenient, I wish I'd thought of it!
I'd say this mix transcends emergency situations, and could be used as a base for illusion sculpting/camouflage french in general. I think I just lightened up my kit bag :)

2 parts CND Perfect Colour Powder in Pure Pink SHEER
1 part CND Perfect Colour Powder in Pure White Opaque
A DASH of Blush Bronze Frost Additive

picture.php

Nataliya sais:
"Tweak it a little to suit your needs. Add less to make neutral, add more to make warm. For cool make a neutral and add a little Violet Pearl Additive!"

This is a NNO created using Nat's emergency mix...... I LOVE IT!!!
I am such a massive fan of custom blending (I do it for every client) but up until now have only ever done it using opaque powders xox

BB Code

Last edited:
This is a NNO created using Nat's emergency mix...... I LOVE IT!!!
I am such a massive fan of custom blending (I do it for every client) but up until now have only ever done it using opaque powders xox

Hey sammyb, is this your picture? ;)

picture.php

That's the one Fee (sorry...Im a total technophobe) :green:

Hey sammyb, is this your picture? ;)

picture.php

That's a beautiful colour mix, and blends well with the natural nail too. I'm going to have to try this out as if I'm honest I don't like the CND opaque powders, I have a nearly full pot which I've only used a couple of times :-/

Here's some that I did (very quickly) just to see how the it looked over different colours. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416480988.443557.jpg
From top to bottom:
Cityscape
Blackpool
Midnight swim
Serene green
Scarlett letter

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416485939.015192.jpgadditive over serene green x

Those smile lines make me want to cry! (In a good way lol) Beautiful work sammy x

Aren't they great? She didn't win Best Nails and Best Overall at CND Ambassador Boot Camp for nothing :)

Latest posts

Back