Blythswood Square unveils luxury Scottish spa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Hat

Reaction score
The much-anticipated launch of the spa at Blythswood Square has earned the city of Glasgow a first-class spa facility.

The 100-room boutique hotel - a £25 million redevelopment of a row of Georgian townhouses - opened what's been dubbed "Glasgow's first luxury spa". On the menu are French brand Anne Semonin and organic line ila, which created exclusive indigenous therapies using local ingredients. "I have created some beautiful bespoke products using Scottish seaweed from Oban for a wrap and body scrub," confirms Denise Leicester of ila. "Also I have created a face cream and serum that is derived from Scottish Thistle. It is deeply rejuvenating - we have also created bespoke treatments for Blythswood reflective of its Celtic roots."

ila therapies will sit alongside other native-inspired treatments like the Seaweed Bath complete with organic seaweed sourced direct from the Hebrides and a decadent Dark Pool where guests can relax in warm waters.

Other highlights of the 10,000 sq ft spa include a seven-stage thermal experience and nine spacious and tranquil treatment rooms.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 100
Sounds fab!! I'll be going for a nosey!! xx

It looks gorgeous. I definitely fancy a wee dinner, overnight stay and visit to the spa. Hubby's birthday in November so might book it for that. Any excuse. :lol:

Sounds lovely, although BS always brings up other things in my mind!!

Latest posts

Back